Baker Online is one of the most affordable online programs
in the nation — public or private.
Tuition for Baker Online courses is less than half the tuition of most other major online colleges. Your Baker Online degree is an investment in your future that will add value for years to come, improving your earning power and your ability to get ahead.
Active Duty Service Members
Baker Online offers special tuition rates for active duty service members. Learn more…
Cost per credit hour $215
Center for Graduate Studies Masters Courses
Cost per credit hour $390
Center for Graduate Studies DBA
Cost per credit hour $530
- COL 112 – College Success Online $60
- Undergraduate application fee (payable with application) $20
- Graduate application fee (payable with application) $25
- Finance charge fee (any balance not paid by Friday of the sixth week of classes is subject to a finance charge) $30
- Undergraduate degree graduation fee (one-time fee covers both the Associate and Bachelor degree and includes cap and gown, commencement, certificate and diploma.) $50
- Graduate degree graduation fee $75
- Bank NSF (not sufficient funds) return fee. Fee per item returned by the bank $25
Tuition reimbursement is a simple process.
If your employer reimburses tuition, you may take advantage of our deferred payment option. Our Employer Reimbursement program allows you to defer payment of charges for five weeks after your course is completed. The Baker Online Business Office can provide you with additional information and required documentation.
Free financial aid counseling is available.
If you’re interested in attending Baker Online, we’re here to help. There is an abundance of financial assistance available for those who qualify, including state grants, federal grants, scholarships, and more.
Financial assistance may include:
- Scholarship aid (awarded based on academic excellence and not necessarily financial need).
- Grant aid based solely on financial need).
- Loan aid (awards offered at a low interest rate which must be repaid after the student leaves college or drops below half-time enrollment).
- Work aid (available through part-time jobs in which earnings are used for college expenses).
To begin the process of applying for financial assistance, you should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. The school code for Baker College is E00811.
If you are unsure about your eligibility, talk with your admissions advisor about financial assistance. We will help you analyze your situation, and take the time to help you apply for and receive everything for which you’re eligible.
Additional resources and information that can help you become more familiar with financial assistance include:
- How to apply for financial aid
- Five good steps to a financial aid process
- Veteran military information
- Where to go for help
- Glossary of terms
- Important announcements
- Links to other resources (includes information about scholarship searches, an overview of financial aid, financial aid calculators, some personal finance information, and more.)