Financial Aid Services & Assistance
If you’re interested in attending Baker Online,
we can help make it happen.
Baker Online is affordable — tuition is often less than half that of other major online colleges. Plus you have the full support of our financial aid office with experienced advisors to help you with financial aid services and assistance.
Free financial aid counseling is available to all students.
We offer various forms of financial aid to students who qualify. Our admissions advisors are ready to work with you to evaluate your eligibility for financial aid and assist you in applying for it. Your options may include:
- Scholarships — often based on academic excellence instead of financial need
- Grants — state and federal grants are based on financial need
- Loans — available with a low interest rate that must be repaid after you leave college or drop below half-time enrollment
- Work — usually a part-time job in which earnings are used for college expenses
Contact a Baker Online admissions advisor to get started.
Your first step is to contact an admissions advisor who will help you through the entire process. You can contact an advisor online.
If you prefer, you can phone, fax, or mail to learn more.
- Phone Toll free at 800.469.4062
- Fax — 810.766.2107
- Mail — Baker College Online and Center for Graduate Studies, 1116 West Bristol Road, Flint, MI 48507-5508
More information about financial assistance is available online.
If you would like to do additional research about financial assistance, you may find the following resources helpful:
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Five Good Steps to a Financial Aid Process
- Military, Veterans, Spouses, and Dependents Federal Benefits
- Where to Go for Help
- Glossary of Terms
- Important Announcements
- Links to Other Resources (includes information about scholarship searches, an overview of financial aid, answers to commonly asked questions about financial aid, financial aid calculators to estimate your financial need and loan repayment information, some personal finance information, and much more.)